Connected through our professional association, our community of practitioners is able to:
- Share and exchange ideas
- Network internationally
- Offer and receive peer support
- Learn from each other’s experiences
- Help to expand the methodology itself as we work with AMI to achieve this goal
Being a member is a great way to develop your knowledge as an Applied Metapsychology facilitator, share successes, and learn from other practitioners. TIRA is the prime conduit for connection and interchange, not only between individual members, but between TIR practitioners as a group and the rest of the world. Our members are essential supports in the goal of expanding the work of TIR and related Applied Metapsychology techniques, making them more available around the world. We invite you to join our international community by becoming a member today!
Renewing Members: please use the same “Apply” forms below:
TIRA Membership Rates:
Our membership dues are separated into two economic categories – based on the World Fact Book 2007 Gross Domestic Product per capita (purchasing power parity) figures by country. Rates are based on a member’s primary place of residence. See map and categories below to determine your membership rate.
Click on the map above to view full scale map image or view in alphabetical order by country
|Category A||Category B|
|1 Year … $90.00||1 Year … $40.00|
|3 Years … $235.00 (Save $35 + receive a free book)||3 Years … $95.00 (Save $25 + receive a free book)|
Benefits of Membership:
- Be part of the international community of TIR practitioners
- Access an email discussion group on TIR, Life Stress Reduction, and other Applied Metapsychology programs & techniques; post questions, receive links to articles of interest in the field, join in discussions on relevant topics.
- Practitioners – receive free listing on the TIRA website
- Subject to level of training and your AMI Certified Trainer’s approval
- Members receive the AMI/TIRA Tri-Yearly Newsletter
- With articles by practitioners and trainers in the field, TIR around the World, and updates on developments in the subject
- Receive a 10% discount from TIRBook.com
- Books and DVDs on TIR and related Applied Metapsychology techniques
- Expand your knowledge
- Obtain useful aids for presenting the subject to clients and others
- Workbooks on related topics of interest are also available, such as living with disability
- Opportunity to attend the TIRA Annual Symposium (As qualified by training level)
- Keynote speakers from the top of the field
- Opportunities to pilot new techniques presented by the AMI Development & Editing Committee as well as meet members of this committee – the authors of the workshop manuals
- Open discussion, sharing of ideas and interesting cases, and other topics of interest
- Questions answered by the world’s most experienced TIR and Applied Metapsychology practitioners
- Meet TIRA and AMI Board members and network with practitioners from around the world
- Eligibility to participate in TIR research projects (as qualified by training level)
- Members have the opportunity to be involved in research projects which help provide empirical evidence of the effectiveness of TIR and other Applied Metapsychology techniques
- Published research will help enhance the profile of TIR and Applied Metapsychology in the international mental health community
- Measure the effects of the work you do
- Last but not least, support the work of TIR & related Applied Metapsychology techniques
- Having an international community supports expansion and development of the subject, as well as encourages high standards of practice to better aid trauma survivors and others seeking to relieve areas of stress and/or generally improve the quality of their lives.
- All net earnings of the TIR Association, not designated to be used other than for the purposes of running the Association, are given in donation to Applied Metapsychology International (AMI), the organization which is responsible for, develops, and makes available the subject at large.
Renewing Members: please use the same “Apply” forms above