Both training (at the least the TIR Level One Workshop)
and TIR Association Membership are required
for Symposium attendance
Everyone from our newest members to the original developers of TIR can come together once a year at this special event to converse about the technical application of TIR and related Applied Metapsychology techniques.
- Each day of the Symposium begins with a few brief presentations, followed by discussion, networking and practical application.
- Most years, at least one new technique will be presented by the AMI Development & Editing Committee for participants to study, to try out right on the spot, and to take home to use in their practices.
- Topics for discussion also come from the participants! We will talk about case planning and when referrals are needed, about anything and everything related to getting the most effective results for our clients. You can come with questions, either specific or general, interesting cases you have worked with, special successes, perplexing frustrations, etc. Questions and topics brought up for discussion will be viewed in order of interest (by vote) of the attendees, and will be covered as time allows. We never run out of interesting topics for discussion.
- As a member of TIRA, this is your chance to spend time brainstorming with the most experienced and knowledgeable people in this field, to get your questions answered, and to share your own knowledge and experience.
- This is not a conference where everyone sits being lectured to, but rather a rich experience, with interchange where all learn from each other. Practitioners with a broad range of backgrounds, education, and experience attend, which makes this meeting a unique opportunity for learning. Part of the value of this event is the opportunity to talk to others with similar interests from all over the world.
The purpose of the TIR Association Symposium is to reward our members with an especially fulfilling learning and networking experience. The other, equally important purpose is to support Applied Metapsychology International in its purpose to actually advance the subjects of TIR and Applied Metapsychology in terms of their practical application. Many find the opportunity to be a part of this both personally and professionally rewarding.
- “Absolutely wonderful group of people, fantastic lectures, beautiful accommodations.”
- “What I liked best was to hear about everybody’s opinions on techniques, ideas, and clients.”
- “Spectacular! Loved all the speakers.”
- “The opportunity to share with and learn from others – nothing like it for me – a very sustaining experience.”
- I love the mix of conference presentations and discussions.”
- “From my perspective, it was money and time well spent. Great people, valuable content, nice venue. Kudos to you and your team.”
Join us for the 2019 TIR Symposium at the four-star Hotel Bratislava in Bratislava, Slovakia.
821 03 Bratislava
Tel.: +421 2 206 061 00
Opening Reception: Friday, September 20, 2019: 5:30pm – 9:00pm – All Are Welcome!
(Friday 9am-5pm is Trainer Day, for all certified Trainers and Trainers-in-Training who have co-lead at least once and who are actively involved in a trainer apprenticeship with a certified Senior TIR Trainer)
TIR & LSR Days: September 21st & 22nd 2019: 9am – 5pm
(Prerequisites: Successful completion of at least one workshop in TIR/LSR with an AMI Certified Trainer
as well as current membership with the TIR Association is required to attend)
Ability Enhancement Day: September 23rd 2019: 9am – 5pm
(Prerequisites: Successful completion of at least Workshop 1 of the Ability Enhancement Facilitator Workshop Series with an AMI Certified Trainer as well as current membership with the TIR Association is required to attend)
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia (former Slovak Republic) at the Michelin four-star certified Hotel Bratislava
Travel Recommendations: we will send you information on the best airports in the area
To book your room: we will send you information on how to stay at the Hotel Bratislava. Rates start below US$75 per night. You are not required to stay at the conference hotel.
Special Notes: Act now to get the best rate for this marvelous experience.
Paid by April 1, 2019
Paid by June 1, 2019
Closes Sept 10, 2019
|TIR & LSR Days Only:||$325||$425||$500|
|TIR&LSR + Ability Enhancement Facilitator Day:||$395||$495||$595|
Refund policy: $75 of the tuition is a non-refundable deposit. If you cancel 15 or more days before the event, you will be refunded the full amount less $75. NO refunds will be made if you cancel less than 15 days before the event.