The Value of Life Stress Reduction
What does Life Stress Reduction sound like to you? Less frustration? More fulfillment? More fun in life? It is all that. Life Stress Reduction is the activity of addressing immediate situations, relationships and conditions that interfere with our optimum quality of life by using Applied Metapsychology (AMP) techniques. The goals in mind in this work are always your goals, as this is person-centered work.
Life Stress Reduction starts with an interview with your facilitator. Together you explore the areas of life you most want to improve. Your facilitator will make a case plan for a Life Stress Reduction program tailored exactly to what you want to address.
- What can we surmise would be included in your Life Stress Reduction program?
- What are the relationships you would like to improve for life to be better? Family? Friends? Work relationships?
- How do you feel about yourself? Your worth? Your body and appearance? Your abilities?
- Are you as productive as you’d like to be? Are you getting as much enjoyment as you’d like from life?
- Is your work satisfying to you? Your living situation?
The answers to these questions start to give you a picture of the kinds of things addressed in your own personalized Life Stress Reduction program. This may include Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) to reduce past traumas and many other AMP techniques to achieve optimum results from your program.
You may be in a hurting place, where you feel change is needed just to make life more bearable, or you may feel things are going quite well but be curious about how good life can get. Either way, we expect that you will e pleased and surprised at the depth of this work – of completing your Life Stress Reduction program.
- Find a TIR Practitioner
- Read more eNotes
- Subscribe to explore how you can change your life for the better. It’s free!
(You will get one message every two months)